Welcome to the new portal for submitting and managing applications for Master’s degrees and certificates at the Geneva School of Social Sciences
The submission of new applications is now complete for the year 2021.
The follow-up of your submitted applications continues on this portal.
Information on the application process can be found at this link
for Master’s degrees, and at this link
for certificates (in French).
Once you have gathered your documents, fill in the form on this website as follows for the programs you want to apply for:
Applying to another faculty
- Create an account SWITCH edu-ID ;
- On the tab My applications ;
- Create an application for an available program;
- Upload your documents everywhere you are asked to – you can also do this at the end of the process. Documents should be pdf format, images should be jpg and videos should be mp4;
- Pay the application fees if required;
- Submit your application. You will no longer be able to modify it;
- To apply for another program, go back to the tab My applications and fill in the required information;href=">
- Once the application has been submitted, we will send you an email as soon as you need to do something on the portal, e.g. add a document on the tab My additional requests or look at a decision on the tab My official documents. Please check your emails regularly, especially your spam as our messages sometimes end up there;
- You can connect to the portal at any time to check whether there are any requests for information or whether any decisions have been posted.
Do you want to apply to another faculty, or for a bachelor’s degree? Go to here...
Your personal data
Applicants' data are treated on a strictly confidential basis in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation. For more information, please refer to UNIGE's data protection policy